Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chuck's Comics & Stories

Wednesday is comic book day, so here's a list of the comics I picked up today.

It was a lean day - in fact, I had to pick up a few books I usually don't buy just to make it through the week.

I got:

- Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter: The Laughing Corpse #1 of 5 - I know nothing about it, but is that a long enough title or what?

- Batman #680 - the next-to-the-last issue of the RIP story. Perhaps it'll start making more sense now.

- Justice League of America #25 - I believe this is the comic that last issue's cover was meant for.

- Marvel Apes #3 of 4 - I just don't know what to think of this. Usually, anything is better when you add a monkey - but this may be the exception.

- Punisher: War Journal #24 - Amazingly, it's a Secret Invasion tie-in, but there's no mention of it on the cover.

- Supergirl #34 - the Superman books have been great lately - let's see if that carries over to this title.

- Top 10: Season Two #1 - An excellent series under Alan Moore - hopefully Xander Cannon can fill some big shoes.

- Trinity #18 - Another day, another reality shift.

And that's it!

No comments: