Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Week in Comics

Or should I say my week in comics?

Today I picked up:

- Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns #1
- A prequel to the next mega-event in Green Lantern's comic. If it's anything like the Sinestro War, it'll be well worth following.

- Hellboy: In the Chapel of Moloch (One Shot) - Hey, Mignola's handling the art and story! I feel like I won the lottery!

- The Incredible Hercules #122 - If someone had told me this was going to be a fun book that I would look forward to each month, I wouldn't have believed them.

- Justice League of America #26 - An alternate reality? Again? Will the real Dwayne McDuffie please stand up?

- Solomon Kane #2 - Hoping for a bit more of that R. E. Howard spark this time around.

- Amazing Spider-Man #575 - My comic book shop owner asked my why I passed on the Amazing Spider-Man Annual. I told him Marvel was lucky I was still buying this comic.

- Superman #681 - The New Krypton saga continues. Or should I say begins?

- Thor #11 - This must be "Thor month" - he's everywhere!

- Thor: Secret Invasion #3 (of 3) - See?

- Trinity #22 - I'm hoping this comic turns things around soon. What's it about? Alternate reality.

- Ultimate Captain America Annual #1 - No idea what to expect with this one, but hope springs eternal.

- Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #3 - Tackling the forbidden subject - S-E-X!

No comments: