Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our Comics Selection Today

Here's what I picked up today at the comics shop:

- Agents of Atlas #1 - I enjoyed the mini-series, and this will hopefully be more of the same.

- Black Panther #1 - I thought the last series was quite good, and hoping that continues here.

- FarScape #2 - I liked the show, so I'm giving this a chance.

- Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds #3 (of 5) - Johns and Perez working together, so I'm there.

- I Am Legion #1 (of 6) - I know nothing about it, but the art is by John Cassaday, so I figure it's worth a look.

- The Invincible Iron Man #10 - This continues to be quite good.

- Kull #4 - It's a slobberknocker!

- Sandman 4 (of 4) - This has been wonderful!

- Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe - A book my youngest son got me hooked on. And soon to be a major motion picture!

- Secret Warriors #1 - It's about time Nick Fury was back in a regular comic. The last page is something of a shocker, too.

- Amazing Spider-Man #585 - This thing just drags right along.

- Trinity #36 - 16 issues to go. Will I make it?

No comments: