Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today's Comics

Today your pal Chuck picked up:

- Agents of Atlas #4 - Still not up to the mini-series, but getting there.

- Astro City: Dark Age: Book Three #1 (of 4) - So glad to see this series back.

- New Avengers: The Reunion #3 (of 4) - This has been pretty good so far.

- FarScape: Strange Detractors #2 (of 4) - Also good.

- Flash Rebirth #2 - I'm so happy to see Barry Allen back! I know, I'm a geek.

- Human Torch Comics 70th Anniversary Special #1 (One Shot)
- Hey, it really is his 70th Anniversary!

- Invincible Iron Man #13 - Pepper Potts is... Iron Woman!

- Irredeemable #2 - It's been getting great reviews, and it's written by Mark Waid, so I thought I'd check it out.

- Kull #6 (of 6) - Say it with me: Ka Nama Kaa Lajerama!

- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century: 1910 - This and Astro City in the same month - it's like Christmas!

- New Mutants #1 - Nice to see this comic back again.

- Power Girl #1 - To quote "The Critic" - Hatchi Matchi!

- Amazing Spider-Man #593 - That is one terrible cover.

- Superman - World of New Krypton #3 (of 12) - So far, I'm just not feelin it.

- Trinity #49 - It's the end of the world as we know it.

- The Warlord #2 - Putting the band back together.

As for Free Comic Book Day (four days late), I got:

- The Avengers, Blackest Night #0, and, in honor of Star Trek's release, William Shatner Presents!

I...just...KNOW...it...will...be...GREAT! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

No comments: