Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Week Ahead

OK, so tomorrow marks the "skip week" for comics, giving shop owners a chance to take a well-earned break. My local shop isn't taking part in the Blackest Night #6 promotion, so I won't have anything new to review in the week ahead.

So here's what I'm going to do. The Classic reviews are popular, so I'm going to put together a week of those reviews - but just to give it an added twist, let's dedicate the next week to my personal Top Ten list of Stan Lee / Steve Ditko issues of The Amazing Spider-Man.

That means I'll have more than one review on some days, so keep an eye out!

On Dec. 31 I'll also be posting my personal list of the Top Ten Comics for 2009. That list will be compiled from comics I've reviewed on this site - I don't read everything, after all - and it'll focus on the "floppies," as the kids call regular comics now.

I've only been doing these reviews since 2008, so I'm not going to attempt a "Decade in Review" list. Check back in 2019 - if I'm still here, I'll give it a shot then.

So it's going to be a busy week for yours truly - wish me luck!

No comments: