Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Comics Today

You know how some weeks, when Monday is a holiday, the comics don't arrive until Thursday? Apparently those days are over.

With the new process Diamond is using - shipping on Tuesday instead of Wednesday - it doesn't matter if Monday is a holiday, comics will still come out on Wednesday. On holiday weeks, they'll arrive Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday evening (or so my comics shop guru tells me).

Anyway, here's what I got today:

- Avengers Academy #8 - It's all about revenge.

- Brightest Day #18 - Some closure for the Hawks.

- Invincible Iron Man #500 - Marvel's numbering system is so weird.

- Morning Glories #6 - That is one messed-up school.

- Scarlet #4 - Power to the people!

- Thor #619 - Odin's back? About dang time!

- Wolverine and Jubilee #1 (of 4) - I have no idea why I bought this.

No comments: