Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I Bought at the Comics Shop

Here's what I picked up today:

- Archie #617 - Now there's a political cover I can get behind.

- Brightest Day #19 - Not just a war, it's an Aquawar!

- Doctor Strange from the Marvel Vault #1 (One Shot) - An unseen story by Roger Stern? Awesome!

- Hellboy: The Sleeping and the Dead #2 (of 2) - Now those are vampires!

- Iron Man #500.1 - As if "Zero" issues weren't enough of a problem when filing comics...

- Irredeemable #22 - Prison Break!

- Ozma of Oz #4 (of 8) - Getting the gang back together.

- Ultimate New Ultimates #5 - It's so long between issues, I keep forgetting that this is being published.

- Ultimate Thor #4 - Bring down the hammer.

- Uncle Scrooge #400 - Love that Don Rosa cover!

And that's it! (My shop didn't get its shipment of Jonah Hex, or it would be on the list, too.)

No comments: