Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Load o' Comics Today

Give DC credit, the "New 52" is at least getting me to try some comics I might have passed on otherwise. Of the seven I tried last week, I'll pick up at least one more issue of five of them.

As for today, I picked up way too many comics, including:

- Alpha Flight #4 (of 8) - This has been good so far.

- New Avengers #16 - A new member, as Daredevil finally joins!

- Batman and Robin #1 - Checking out the first issue.

- Batwoman #1 - Never bought the previous series, and everyone raves about it - so I've giving it a shot.

- Daredevil #3 - DD vs. Klaw!

- Fear Itself #6 (of 7) - This continues to build nicely.

- Green Lantern #1 - Funny, that doesn't look anything like Hal Jordan on the cover.

- Herc #7 - Spider-Herc?

- John Carter / A Princess of Mars #1 (of 5) - Two adaptations on the stands at the same time?

- Journey Into Mystery #627 - The Devil to pay.

- Mister Terrific #1 - Always liked him in JSA, let's see how this goes.

- Mystery Men #5 (of 5) - I've really enjoyed this series.

- Suicide Squad #1 - Another old fave.

- Superboy #1 - Giving it a try.

- Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1 - Also on a trial basis.

- Uncanny X-Force #15 - Is this a weekly comic now?

No comments: