Sunday, September 23, 2012

At Long Last...

Well, after four years of writing this blog, it finally happened.

I missed a day.

Things have been incredibly hectic in the real world for the last couple of weeks for your pal Chuck, and yesterday kept me away from the computer (and my comics) for the entire day - ergo, no review for the first day since I started in 2008.

Heck, I've been so busy that I missed the fourth anniversary of the blog, which started on Sept. 11, 2008!

At any rate, sorry for the lapse - I'll try to throw in an extra review this week to keep the Comic of the Day world in balance.

And the good news is, all that hectic stuff is now over (wrapped up a big community project last night), so we'll get started on another unbroken run today.

Thanks for bearing with me, Gentle Readers!

5 comments:

Billy Hogan said...

No worries, Chuck. I always like to start my day reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Reading and reviewing these comics is a daunting task and I applaud you for the effort.
So what if you need a day (or two) to recharge your batteries!

Sam Kujava

Chuck said...

Thanks, guys!

Yeah, it's not the end of the world - I just hate having my "winning steak" broken!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the four year mark. I love your blog. I've been a regular visitor to your site ever since it was mentioned in a Beau Smith posting.

Keep up the great work. Its much appreciated!

Chuck said...

Thanks, Anon!

Any friend of Beau's is a friend of mine!