Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Comics Today

Here's what I picked up at the comics shop today:

- Action Comics #16 - That is one crazy (but fun) comic.

- Earth 2 #8 - Setting up the next big bad guy.

- Fairest #11 - Horrific tale.

- Fantastic Four #3
- Watch that first step!

- Superior Spider-Man #1
- That'll be the last one for me.

- Star Wars #1
- Luke and Leia and Darth!

- Thor: God of Thunder #4
- Still fighting the God Butcher.

- Wolverine and the X-Men #23
- Clown attack!

- World's Finest #8
- A hero falls!

- First X-Men #5 - The merciful end.

And that's it! Oh, and I finally got my copy of The Shadow Special!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the "Merciful End" comment. Man, that comic looked like a dawg....

Chuck said...

The art has been impressive (though some pages are just crazy), but the story is just all over the place and kinda collapses under its own weight here. A shame, really.