Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Comics and New Pope Day!

In breaking news, apparently a new Pope has been named! Congratulations to all our Catholic readers out there.

And, I picked up a bunch of new comics today (I haven't had a chance to look at 'em yet, so I'll just take a wild guess as to the contents, based on the covers):

- Batman #18 - Mourning a loss.

- Before Watchmen: Ozymandius #6 - Cooking up an alien.

- Defenders #2 - It's all about the gals.

- Fantastic Four #5 - Why do space explorers always run into Roman or Greek-based civilizations?

- Manhattan Projects #10 - More weird science.

- Rocketeer: Hollywood Horror #2 - I see explosions in your future.

- Shadow #10 - I'm guessing evil lurks in the heart of somebody.

- Star Wars #3 - More fun with Han, Luke and Leia.

- Thor: God of Thunder #6 - The Godkiller doesn't know when to quit.

- Wolverine #1 - Alan Davis art, so I'm there.

- Wolverine and the X-Men #26 - Family business.

- Uncanny X-Men #3 - Everyone looks so angry on these covers.

As for Age of Ultron #2, my shop's order was shorted, so I'll have to be patient.

And that's it!

No comments: